At Decent Africa, we;
- Brand and market all kinds of decent fashions and designs.
- Advocate for decent dressing among women of different ages.
- Promote girl child self esteem and the concept that Decence is cool.
- Rate and reward the most decent personalities in influential positions in public service, corporate companies and media through the DECENT AFRICA AWARDS which run once a year.
- Promote the Girl child dignity and Education through lobbying funds from corporate entities to support the most outstanding girls in areas of education and religion.
- Free ICT education for different communities in a way to train hands on skills and promote girl education.
- Promote and rate the most influential fashion labels and school uniforms in the fashion industry in Uganda, Africa and beyond
- We Design, Market and sell different types of fashion to local and international markets.
- We provide platform for advertising corporate brands within Uganda and elsewhere in the world.